Friday, March 16, 2012

Chocolate Box Album

Around Valentine's Day, it's very hard not to think about chocolate - actually, that's true any day! So when I walked into my LSS and saw the Best Creations Candy Shop 6 x 6 paper pad, I couldn't resist!! I knew that I had to make something fun with all of those goodies... a chocolate box album!

Of course, on Valentine's Day, my sweet husband gave me a beautiful box of chocolates. Their yummy goodness, and the box, inspired me to make the cover of my chocolate album...



I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the chocolates and decorated them with Perfect Pearls "icing".



The donut is cut with the Silhouette. I decorated the frosting with Perfect Pearl "sprinkles". The donut frame lifts off of the doily with a hinge.














No comments:

Post a Comment